Looking for a convenient and efficient way to burn all kinds of videos to DVD for further management? A video to DVD burning tool will simplify our task of burning video to DVD.
You may have ripped your DVD movies to common video files for easy playback, but sometimes, you might want to play your videos on the DVD player for enjoying an excellent watching experience. For this, you need to burn videos to DVD and this article will explainhow to burn a copy of your videos or movies to a playable DVD on your computer.
To create your own DVD, you’ll need a few things to get started including:
- A DVD burner drive:Usually, many computers come with optical drive that can play and burn DVDs. If you don’t have one, you’ll need to buy an external DVD drive.
- A blank DVD: You’ll need a blank DVD disc to burn your videos to. There are two types of blank discs: VD+R and DVD-R.Almost every drive sold today supports these two formats. If your video files are large, you can buy dual-layer discs. No matter which one you buy, you need to make sure whetheryour DVD drive supports or not.
- A video to burn:You’ll need to prepare your video files that you’d like to burn to your disc.
- DVD burning software:DVD burning software such as Vidmore DVD Creator will perform this burning process and create a DVD from any video files that will be playable in a home DVD player.
- Computer (Windows): You need to make use of a Windows PC to perform the video to DVD burning task.
Before burning your movies to a DVD disc, make sure that you have installed the DVD burning software called Vidmore DVD Creator on your Windows PC. Itis a decent video to DVD &Blu-ray burner which can burn multiple HD videos likeMP4, VOB, TS, MTS, M2TS, AVCHD, etc. into one DVD disc or copy them into a digital file. And a DVD menu is creatable and customizable. This video to DVD burning software is darn easy to use.It has the following features:
- Burn videos into DVD discs/ISO files/folders.
- Convert and burn all kinds of videos, like YouTube videos, HD camcorder videos, to DVDs.
- Make your video DVD more stylish by customizing DVD menu, chapter menu, background music and pictures.
- Well compatible with all types of DVDs, burner devices and 16:9 widescreen TV.
- User-friendly and easy to use.
Now, let’s dive down to the detail.
Step 1. Install the Vidmore DVD Creator application
Free download the installation package of Vidmore DVD Creatorfrom Vidmoreofficial website and install it on your Windows computer. Then, insert a blank DVD discinto your optical drive.
Step 2. Launch the DVD burning software and select disc type.
Run the application by double clicking the shortcut icon or search for Vidmore DVD Creator from the Start Menu. You will be greeted by a screen like below. To burn a video to DVD disc, select DVD Disc type to proceed.
Step 3. Add your video files
Load the video you want to burn to DVD via the Add Media File(s) button on the main interface.
After adding your files, click Next to continue.
Step 4. Edit and customize your video file
Now you can customize your own DVD.You can select a DVD menu with various template support, to choose the audio tracks and subtitles you want (you can add external subtitles), add background music, change the background picture, and more. You can click the Preview button to have a check in advance. If you’re satisfied with the result, click the Burn button to move on.
Step 5. Start to burn video to DVD
Then, you will be taken to a new window where you need to configure some settings about DVD creation. Move to the top of the window to tick the box of Burn to disc and then select your optical drive as the directory from the Folder path field. Or you can choose to save the file as ISO or Folder. You can also adjust the burn engine, volume label, TV standard, playback mode, and other settings if you need. Finally, click the Start button to start the process of converting your videos to a DVD.
That’s all for creating DVDs from video files. We hope this article helped you to understand how to make DVD movies on your computer using Vidmore DVD Creator. If you need to burn VOB videos to DVDs, read on How to Burn VOB Files to Play on DVD Player to learn more.
The post Burn DVD: How to Create or Burn Video Files to a Playable DVD appeared first on Tech Guide.