As Australians return to work and back to the office, secure and reliable connectivity solutions have become more important than ever before. The new normal requires the flexibility to operate remotely.
The Australian Government is rolling out a variety of new connectivity solutions for its citizens and Powertec Wireless Technology stands firmly behind these government initiatives, such as the Regional Connectivity Program and the On-Farm Internet of Things (IoT) Trial. These programs aim to support Australian farmers to become digitally enabled and to improve the productivity, competitiveness, and sustainability of the agriculture sector.
Powertec's Agribusiness Sensors
Powertec monitors and sensors allow you to receive real-time data updates directly to your phone, tablet, or computer — no matter where you are. All this information is displayed on an interactive and easy-to-use online dashboard allowing you to make informed decisions.
All Powertec sensors come as a complete package, ready to be installed and include the sensor, a Powertec CM10, solar power source, antenna, cabling, and mounting accessories.
- Ultrasonic Level Sensor: Build a clear picture of your entire storage in silos, vats, and tanks. Ultrasonic level monitors use an ultrasonic wave to record the distance to a surface. Also, suitable to measure water levels, tide conditions, snow depth, creek heights and water trough levels.
- Hydrostatic Level Sensor: Accurate consumption monitoring will simplify how you manage liquid levels and new stock purchases. Measure fuel tanks, water tanks, dam levels, chemicals, wine vats, borehole level, reservoir level monitoring, snow depth, tide conditions, creek heights and water trough levels.
- Local Weather Stations: Gain insights into weather conditions on your property, including temperature and humidity. Micro-weather stations are especially beneficial for large farming properties, which often experience different weather conditions across a wide geographical area.
- Soil Probes: Understanding soil characteristics can provide unparalleled insight into soil changes, allowing you to develop precision cropping and harvesting techniques. Soil probes will enable you to measure the salinity, moisture, and temperature of your soil at various depths.
- Advanced Tracking solution gives you enhanced visibility of your high value assets giving you full visibility into the location, activities, and condition of your critical equipment so you can better utilize your powered asset.
A better-connected community ensures communications are more efficient. It is time to take extra steps to ensure all Australians can be connected to the Internet.
Powertec has over 140,000 installations in Australia and New Zealand, including large companies, government departments, small to medium-sized businesses, farms, aged-care facilities, hospitals, and individual consumers. Below is a case study by Powertec which details the capabilities of their cellular signal booster, Cel-Fi GO.
Eliminate call dropouts and dead zones with the next generation Cel-Fi GO4!
Does your office receive little to no signal? It is essential for government employees working within multi-storey buildings, especially in below-ground levels, to receive mobile signal. To ensure adequate signal levels are dispersed throughout a building, Powertec Wireless Technology provide a range of cellular boosting solutions.
Cel-Fi GO4 represents the latest in 4G cellular repeater technology. Building on the success of the GO2 model, the GO4 has a higher output power (+20 dBm), providing the largest coverage area of all GO models. Up to 3000 m2 coverage area.
GO4 operates on more frequency bands, now supporting Optus 700 MHz and 2300 MHz 4G networks and can be easily switched between Optus and Vodafone-TPG should you change service provider.
Cel-Fi GO4 is ideal for large inbuilding cellular coverage applications for Optus and Vodafone. The higher output power means more service antennas can be run from the one repeater expanding the coverage area, and by popular request, the unit now has an RJ45 Ethernet network interface for remote management.
Expanding on GO2’s dual-band functionality, GO4 supports carrier aggregation with 40 MHz of relay bandwidth.
This business and residential solution is ideal for use in warehouses, hospitals, corporate office buildings, universities, government offices and much more!
- 700L/850/900/1800/2100/2300/2600 MHz (700 band not supported on Vodafone)
- 3G, 4G, VoLTE, NB-IoT (GO4 has 5G capabilities, but currently not enabled or approved)
- Carrier Switching using WAVE App between Optus or Vodafone — Telstra approval pending
- Up to 3000 m2 coverage area
- Two band simultaneous relay
- Total System Relay Bandwidth — Up to 40 MHz
- Remote Monitoring, Control and Alert Capabilities via WAVE Portal
- Ethernet Port for connection to internet source for live monitoring
The Cel-Fi GO4 installation has provided this government building with a strong and reliable cellular mobile signal in all areas of the building.